Sunday, November 04, 2007

Catching Up

I can't believe it is already November. Time really does fly...especially when everyone is so busy. I have posted some pictures from last month. I have been meaning to get on for quite a while but just haven't done so.

The girls each designed pumpkins after their favorite book characters and entered a contest at school. While they didn't win, I am very proud of them because they came up with their own ideas and had very little help from me. The pumpkins that did win were amazing, but certainly not done by an elementary school student.


This is TBell's pumpkin. She has always loved 'The Very Hungry Caterpillar' so immediately chose that book when she found out about the contest.


Princess chose 'Swan Lake' and made a two-sided pumpkin.


Last but not least, a picture from Halloween.



Election Day is coming, which always keeps me busy. Then Pirate leaves for a 1 1/2 week trip with my parents. UGH! He just turned 4 this week and now he's heading off for a Disney vacation. My baby is leaving! Oh dear.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think their pumpkins are perfect! I love them both, so so cute! I missed you! Welcome back!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com